Tuesday, February 3, 2009







I wonder who else is riding the Pineapple Express???
As I popped in what is quickly becoming my fave. date movie-Pine Exp. News on the wire of Olympic blowhard Mike Phelps partaking in some if the sticky of the ickiest has surfaced. Cry your heart out America....your so called golden boy is a pot head and I love it. Listen I was an active participant in the reefer game for many of my former years. It is not a drug, I repeat not a drug. I am not mad that he smoked some reefer, in fact I rather it been reefer then lets say Meth or Roids'. The beauty of the whole story is the double standard for white and black athletes. One could compare Phelps to Adam Jones. Seriously don't laugh, Pulitzer here I come. OK, heres the experiment- I'm not going to name which tags follows who, after reading it's up to you decide which one should be suspended for a a whole year. 23-convicted of DUI, Habitual Pot Smoker ( which is illegal) and dating a Stripper. The other is 26-never been convicted of any crimes, has made bad decision's in his past and has apologized repeatedly for it and instead of sleeping with a Stripper he was merely in a fight at the Skrip'club (as Pac-man likes to say). So I wonder which one was suspended a whole year unable to make a living. And I want to personally crush the Wash Post. Sally Jenkins for her asinine justification of Phelps behavior “Champions tend to develop out of a state of emotional emergency. Winning is a need. Their training methods are extreme, their goals are extreme and their rewards tend to be extreme. Lance Armstrong is driven by a fatherless childhood, and after the Tour de France he consumes quite epic amounts of beer and ice cream, sometimes together. I once watched Andre Agassi drink an entire bottle of Chianti -- at lunch. Pete Sampras rewarded himself for winning the U.S. Open by gorging on steak until he almost vomited. Phelps is driven partly by a case of boyhood ADHD. One thing we know about him is that his surface opacity, the phlegmatic, almost placid exterior hides a different person beneath the water, a bottomlessly ambitious competitor. As his mother once said, "Under the water there is another level of Michael." >>Note she named all white male athletes. What a crock of bulls*^%, do you know how many NBA, NFL players come from messed up homes and single parents yet don't get DUI's and smoke pot. It's sad when the white media doesn't give equal justice to knucklehead behavior....white or black. I don't fault Phelps, I personally like the kid, he's from the 410 land so I represent him but he needs to get suspended asap and some of those sponsors need to drop him. And to all the closet racist sports writers (most of them), justice and truth prevailed in this story....report it fair, athletes get into trouble, not because there from single parent or broken homes but rather there rich, young and have been coddle there whole life....White or Black.

Got the whole Australia Open advantage Uddy

Deep in the midst of the Uber Bowl layoff, I was drawn into watching the Australian Open on the Deuce. Now I'm not going to front as some expert tennis watcher....hell I don't even know who to score it but those are minor details. Something about tennis is so intriguing and sexxxy. Maybe it's the grunting, maybe it the uber athletic outfits, but whatever it is....it is!!!. The Aussie Open has been great theater,from the fans fighting and throwing chairs, the legendary Nadal 5hr marathon and Serena being Serena my interest has been peaked. I knew I was getting hooked on the Aussie Open as I set my alarm for the 330am ladies final. The match was pretty much over as soon as Serena laced her shoes up but still very entertaining. It was tough to stay on the match as Higher Learning was on the Encore network at the same time. That has to be one of the most slept on movies of the 90's; your talking about young Oshea and Trevor (Ice Cube and Busta Rhymes), Mike Rappaort, Cole Haan, Larry Fishburne and one the best acting jobs turned in by a model turned demonic talk show host by Tyra. Getting back to the massacre oops I mean ladies finals match:Miss Williams diced up her comp in less then an hour; in her honor VIDEO- .
An hour tennis match is equivalent to watching a all day marathon of Meet the Browns, then thinking it over you will be strapped down and forced to watch a continue reel of those damn Miller High Life commercials. Yes it was that bad!!!. Plus I love the way Tennis is ran as a sport/organization. It a tour so the player have so much interactions and dealings, drama has to ensue. I would love to do a in-depth review on the tour, then write like a Melrose Place type melo-drama. For instance, Serena would he sleeping Federer, Nadal is sleeping with John McEnroe neice and Sharaprova would be a closet lesbian and kleptomaniac!.......Emmy Awards here I come!!

Better Hurry Shit's getting Hot as a Pot of Curry
I hate to blog about murders and other violent news but it just a sad realness of our doomed reality. I was reading about this sad story a few weeks ago after watching the Lakers-Spurs game at Hooters. So I was scanning the net and ran across a gruesome story of Eddy Curry former g/f slain and even more sadly her daughter. As the early reports rolled out it was portrayed that maybe a jealous boyfriend had something to do with it. But what wasn't widely reported early was she was schedule for a paternity test against Curry. Also Curry's son was there at the murder scene and was not hurt. When I was reading the press clippings I told my brother, this story has legs. I get a gut feeling about certain story's that will grow and get bigger as time goes on. This is one. Curry has to be a suspect in this case, lets list the facts.
Nasty Lawsuit----And I mean Nasty!!!
David Kuchinsky, 36, hired to provide "around-the-clock chauffeur service" for Curry and his family from 2005-2008, filed suit in New York alleging that Curry, a married father of four, made unwelcome sexual advances, once pointed a gun at him, performed "invidious and intentional acts of discrimination" against Kuchinsky and subjected him to "derogatory, abusive, anti-Semitic epithets."
Kuchinsky was discharged as Curry's driver in October 2008. His suit seeks $68,000 in back pay and $25,000 for "out of pocket expenses" incurred while working for Curry, plus $5 million in damages, according to Newsday. Curry is making $9.4 million this season but has barely played because of a persistent knee injury that has made it difficult to adapt to Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system.
Records show Kuchinsky served three years in a New Jersey prison for a 1992 burglary conviction. In 2004 he was convicted of resisting arrest and given probation. Kelly Saindon, an attorney representing Curry, told Newsday her client was aware of Kuchinsky's background when he hired him.
"Eddy thought he was a nice guy," Saindon said, "and this is what he gets out of it."
Curry vehemently denied Kuchinsky's allegations in a telephone interview with the Tribune.http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-14-eddy-curryjan14,0,6493105,print.story

Curry's Home Robbery Story

In the second such robbery in weeks of an NBA player with Chicago roots, New York Knicks center Eddy Curry and his family were robbed at gunpoint in his suburban Chicago home early Saturday morning.
Deputy chief of police John Madden said three offenders restrained Curry, his family and an employee with duct tape inside the Burr Ridge home.
"We [are] aware of the situation and are very thankful that Eddy Curry and his family are safe," the Knicks said in a statement. "He told us it was a traumatic experience. At this time we are aware that the local authorities are handling the situation."
Madden said police believe it was not a random incident.
No one was injured in the incident, and the robbers made off with cash and jewelry. The Web site for Chicago's CBS affiliate reported a total of $10,000 in cash was taken from Curry's home. The value of the jewelry was not determined.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2952813

Curry was about to be named in the paternity test thus causing more financial problems.
Let me get this straight if I may, a gunman comes in the house shoots the mother and daughter(multiple times) and the other kid doesn't get a scratch-that kid being Curry son. That makes sense.
I hope to the high heavens that this story doesn't have any more legs to it and get solved very quickly. Unfortunately, my gut tells me otherwise....Stay Tuned.UPDATE--
THE LATEST PATERNITY TEST PROVED EDDY WAS THE FATHER OF THE SLAIN BABY---SAD STUFF STAY TUNED


Bmore Comstats

I found this interesting little site about murders in Baltimore City, Hey what can I say watching Wire season 3 late last night on the Lappy and miss some good stories from Harm City. Anyways I found this feature on Sunspot.net-http://essentials.baltimoresun.com/micro_sun/homicides/index.php?range=2007&district=all&zipcode=all&age=all&gender=all&race=black&cause=all&article=all&show_results=Show+Results. Play around with it, cool and yes very disturbing.

Can I please stay after school for Detention.
Wow, I was talking to a good high school friend of mine on the beast known as Facebook. We were going over the details of our 10yr High school reunion, damn I'm getting old. I mentioned to her that school has changed so much, just in 10 little years. You got kids shooting the schools up, kids bringing drugs to school (well maybe that's not new) but what about all the teachers sleeping with kids. Honestly where was this phenomenon when we were in school. And more disturbing thing is the behavior of the boys that are getting laid. I mean seriously, is there a real reason that your running home telling your parents that me and Miss Smith just bumped ugly. There behavior is sad, decrepit and overall just not a good look.....I'm talking about the Boy's!!!!! LOL


Pre Game for the Uber bowl
The 8hr pre game is over, the contrite sad story for current players turned former gang members is over, the Bob Costas slurp'fest with any special guest is over and the game is upon us. I wanted to quickly note the awesome marathons before the Big Game. On A & E, the played the Sopranos. Now that was quality tv, of course edited Sopranos is like eating fat free ice cream but what could you do. And on a more positive note on MSNBC, had the Predator Marathon. Now all my family and friends know of my love for Chris Hanson and the Sex Predator gang. They single-handedly saved News documentaries genre. If anybody at NBC is reading...please...pretty please bring back Sexual Predator. We Need It. Of course the game is second fiddle to the commercials. I almost spilled some Deoxy on me when I saw the previews of the Gi Joe, Star Trek and Transformers 2 movies. GI Joe for kids in my generation is the biggest thing ever for us. Like nothing in the 80's gave me more satisfaction, OK only second to the kissing scene between Lewis and Betty Childs in the Revenge of the Nerds (YOUTUBE IT). GI Joe's is like a butter scotch tasty cake at 3am, coming in from the roulette table up 5000k......close to Heaven. I could literally write a small novel about all the good things about GI Joe's. There was me and Murray changing the GI Joe's bodies in 4th grade- we still laugh about today. There was the excitement of my brother getting the William Refrigerator Perry special edition figure-please tell me if you remember that. There was the excitement of my good friend Ben Daniels getting the Cobra Base, there was the excitement of me and my good friend Hucky, arguing over what was the better movie -Transformers or GI Joe and what had a better opening song, then watching both with a some beer and a chicken box.......
Quite possibly the best movie intro ever, the beat and lyrics are just fluid and on-point.

And who can forget the illest twin combination of terrorism....Xamot and Tamox. These were some bad-asss business men turned terrorist. Maybe one of the best youtube clips ever, LISTEN TO THE LYRICS....FLUID-
Damn, the big movie corp. finally geot it right. They finally gave the comic book sector justice with heavy releases like Spider man, Hulk and Iron Man and they give us 80's babies that nostalgic feeling with classic cartoons like GI Joe and Transformers. It gonna be a huge movie year.....HUGE.

And like that last bit of weed in Mikey Phelps bong...Im gone but before I roll I had to post this banger. I honestly played it 28x straight....enjoy....Tell a friend it's that symbol again

1 comment:

  1. I like your point of view about the Phelps case. I completely agree that if he was black the consequences would've been much different.

    Keep writing the truth!

    ReplyDelete