Sunday, June 1, 2008

Late but always on point. My cpu was acting up so the story are a week old, Look fro the Finals Edition to be out by Wednesday Night.............Go Lakers

Turn the Music up Turn Me Down

Wow wat a perfect way to kick of the Mem. Day weekend…..also known as the Kiss of Death(I got that from an old Jadakiss freestyle more on him later). Lets see, the Lakers are whipping ass, Beautiful Weather, I got a fresh 12pk of ice cold Yuengling chillin, got a cookout and I Look Good………………………………..What more can I say…………….Drop that ish’

We got to start with Lakers. Watching them play , I’m getting the feeling…..that funny- funny feeling and it feels so gud. Watching the game Thursday was an outer body exp.n I was flipin back and forth from the game to Real World (more in the next paragraph) and as the Chumps got up by 20, I was perplexed. Not mad but upset, cause I know where a better team, were younger, sharper and hungrier. Slowly as they chipped away, I knew we officially turned that Championship proverbially “corner”. I sw it with the Shaq-Kobe dynasty when they came back against Portland in the 4th qtr; . I saw with the Psitons against Indiana in the 2004 ECF, when Tayshawn blocked Reggie shot and u saw that the finally believed they could win the championship. It such an interesting moment…almost a moment of clarity…..it usually happens in the face of a large deficit or obstacle. I was re-reading The 33 Strategies of War, and the 4th strategy is the Death-Ground. In a nutshell “Death Ground-where your back it against the wall and you have to fight like hell to get out alive”. That what every winner/ championship team must go thru to come together, focus and win it all. By the way did you peep how Coach Jack didn’t call a timeout while the Spurs where building there 20 point lead. Amazing!!!

As I mentioned early, I was switching back and forth between game one and the Real World. For those who don’t follow this season, u need 2. Only about 5 episode deep, we’ve have racial undertones, one cast member in rehab and stealing of Panties…………..U gotta love it. This week, ish really hit the fan: .
I’m almost speechless, like the drama that goes down is not like any I’ve ever seen on to. Like I fully expect the drama to explode from eh girls side, when the guy’s bring back drunken hot girls to the krib but the doods are the really starts here. Man yall gotta see this ‘ish….Still not a believer, watch the previews for next weekend show: .

But wait it gets worst, via the best website in the world BGOL, I found Will and Greg’s you tube page (peep the comments on Will page)- http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncecouncil (will) and http://www.youtube.com/user/pretyboy88 (greg). Enjoy

Interesting, I came across this in cyberspace. I’m huge fan of the Rev. Run show on MTV. I think Run is one of the coolest father on tv….ever. Still a b-boy at heart, just like me. Now his 2 daughters are cuties and the little sons are cool, but that damn Jo-Jo is lame…and here’s the proof; . Now this is the epitome of suburban rich black kids that have so swag……why rap just spend Uncle and Daddy’s money and pick up a nasty drug problem.

For my thought provoking slice of news…..it not surprising …not at all. The thing about the Gr8est country ever, is business is the backbone., our fiber of life. Now the bottom-line is the bottom line, it a simple equation,; Cheap labor + High prices =Big Ass Profit. It’s that simple……….there no friends and there no hard feeling none of that shyt. American think these companies are out-sourcing and send all the factories over seas cause they don’t like the American workers…………no they just don’t even care that much about it, It all business. I was even out-sourced my self (in away). I was working for the number one employer in VA (huge govt. contractor) and everybody in the payroll dept was on contract. The pay was very nice but after a few months why weren’t we on full time. Then I figured it out, it was cheaper to pay us as contractors and not give us benefits, 401k and all that other stuff. We were out-sourced in America, Americans out-sourcing other Americans…………..it’s a bottom-line world we live in. That what I try to explain to people about Slavery! I really believe the main culprit was cheap labor. The cash crop at the time was cotton and tobabbaco. Who was goin to maintain and cultivate the fertile land? Not Mass’aa Charley and Miss Emma. Now the deplorable conditions which slaves/prisoners were kept in is a whole different discussion. What cannot be argued is the need for the next administration needs to look into the corporate slim shadiness. Does one really think, there no correlation between the huge profits by the Oil Companies and the fact that President Bush and Condo Rice are on the board of directors at Exxon. Have u seen the profits of Exxon…………..9.4 billion, that’s Profit…..that wat they take home………..are u kidding me!!!!!!!!!! Think about it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment